Hey everyone, Illy here!
Well, it seems quite a few people enjoyed the demo the first day it came out! It's not just us at HTH, either. The official site has been getting hits as far away as Virginia!
Here are some of my thoughts on the initial reaction from the demo:
1)At first, I was rather worried about the difficulty of the puzzles at the Kakana Training Grounds, as well as the nigh-impenetrable defense of the demo's boss battle, Gino. When I was focus-testing it down at the middle school (as well as a few subjects down at the high school), a lot of people seemed to have trouble in the Letter room, the Dead End room, and the final battle with Gino. I had to tell a lot of people the secret to beating them, and that takes away from the fun of it all! Luckily, though, it seems the majority of those that downloaded it after the release got through it all right
2)Some five minutes after the release, we tested it out on Daniel Rodriguez's computer, and again at break time on Kate Gallagher's. It seems there is some strange font glitch that is causing all the text to become scrunched up and nigh-unreadable. So far, this has only occurred on laptops, so I have marked it off as being due to the laptop's screen dimensions. But if this is happening to you on a desktop, please report so here!
3)A lot of people who have made it to the end seem to be having rather... perverse thoughts about the ending (Which I'm not spoiling here, sorry!). But, y'know, believe it or not, that's a good thing! It's the sign of a good author to give just enough so the reader knows what's going on, but leave it open enough for the reader's imagination to run wild.
It just scares me a bit how wild it gets, is all XD.
Well, Illy, signing out! If any of the other developers read this, feel free to edit and add your own thoughts! I'm sure our newly acquired fans would love to hear them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i havent played it yet :[
Post a Comment